Davido Reacts To Lagos Panel Report Indicting Nigerian Army, Police

Forum 2 years ago

Davido Reacts To Lagos Panel Report Indicting Nigerian Army, Police

Star singer, David Adeleke aka Davido has welcomed the report of the Lagos panel on the Lekki tollgate shooting.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/52d3f5b7a8c4bcdf9151ad9cef7492fc.jpg

The Lagos State Judicial Panel had submitted its report on Monday, November 15 to the Lagos State Government.

The report found the Nigerian Army and police guilty.

According to the report, the Nigerian Army fired live bullets at the protesters in Lekki toll gate on October 20, 2020, which was admitted by General A.I.Taiwo on pages 6,7,21 and 22 of the report.

The general admitted on page 22 that the army went to the venue of the killings with live and blank bullets.

The report also stated that the absence of the officers of the Nigerian Army, who were summoned by the panel was an effort to hide material evidence relevant to the investigation.

Davido while reacting, took to his Insta story to state that those who lied that there was no massacre nearly made him feel crazy and delusional.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bc4185f4d258eb418ee3587434225d02.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa
Forum | 9 hours ago

How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa

Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million
Forum | 9 hours ago

Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million

Police Confirms Killing Of Corps Member At Ogbomoso Nightclub, Detains Officers Involved
Forum | 10 hours ago

Police Confirms Killing Of Corps Member At Ogbomoso Nightclub, Detains Officers Involved

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 13 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert