Veteran Actress, Rita Edochie Atikulates, Supports Atiku And Peter Obi

Forum 5 years ago

Veteran Actress, Rita Edochie Atikulates, Supports Atiku And Peter Obi

Veteran Nollywood actress, Rita Edochie, has said that whoever thinks voting for Buhari will guarantee Igbo presidency in 2023, that the person is day dreaming.

According to her, the fastest bet for Igbo presidency is Atiku/Obi ticket. Rita also gave reasons for this statement. Read as she posted on Instagram below...

"

PDP POWER! POWER TO THE PEOPLE!! POWER TO THE WOMEN!!! I am ATIKULATED and OBILIGATED. GOD almighty is on the THRONE so let's keep moving PEOPLE.
Whoever thinks voting for Buhari will guarantee Igbo presidency in 2023 is a day dreamer for these reasons.
In
2015 Tinubu who brought Buhari and made him president is also interested in 2023 presidency. VP Osibanjo is also interested in 2023 presidency and has told his people that the presidency is coming to the South West in 2023. Remember that in 2015 the South East did not vote for Buhari and whoever thinks that Buhari will leave Tinubu, Osibanjo and the South West that voted for him massively and allow the South Easterner to become the president is a joker. From the South West after 8yrs, the presidency now moves to the North for another 8yrs before coming to the South.
The fastest bet for IGBO PRESIDENCY is ATIKU/OBI ticket.
"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 8 hours ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 1 day ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party
Forum | 1 day ago

Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party