BE SINCERE!!! If You Were Given $50 Million Dollar To Do This – Will You Betray Your Village People For Money?

Forum 2 years ago

BE SINCERE!!! If You Were Given $50 Million Dollar To Do This – Will You Betray Your Village People For Money?

The rate at which people get rich these days is looking like a dream.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/14d592394438405652938d49bdbbcbfc.jpg

Considering how some people even stake football matches ehn. How can you stake #200 on matches and expect to win #30 Million Naira – What selections did you make?

People give out money for dare games and for adventures too. If you take a look at the genesis of “Squid Game” you will understand how rich people are now enjoying their money with new type of ways of spending.

Imagine you meet a very rich man and he promises to give you $50 million dollars cash for this dare game

See the game below:-

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c48d70a2c809c8f77d4ab2cddfe3f161.jpg

This really requires you take a chilled bottle of champagne (in Falz’s voice) before giving the reply.

Remember you might still have parents, they might have to be buried in their village as well – You know how those our old people do.

So Guys, If you were given this offer ???

Will You Betray Your Village People For Money?

Lets us hear from you on this

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term
Forum | 1 day ago

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term

People Inciting Me to Probe Gov Yusuf – Kano Anti-graft Agency Chair
Forum | 2 days ago

Forum | 2 days ago

Money Laundering: Kano Anti-Graft Commission Files Fresh Charges Against Ganduje
Forum | 2 days ago

Money Laundering: Kano Anti-Graft Commission Files Fresh Charges Against Ganduje