PLEASE HELP! My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum’s Shop For Free

Forum 2 years ago

PLEASE HELP! My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum’s Shop For Free

Some people may say I’m lucky and would want to be in my position, but i really need your advice.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d9d0d2531afe7610a679c1043874cf7c.jpeg

My girlfriend mum has a very big provision shop, and u all know how it feels (that joy) to have such a person daughter as your girlfriend.

She loves me so much that she can give me money, food stuff, all for free from their shop. in fact, i don’t even spend a kobo to buy anything again.

All i do is just go to their shop, & collect whatever i want.

If i meet her mum when I want to buy something, I’ll pay her.

But if i give her N500, she will give me a change of even N2000, and ask me to go.

… And i don’t argue with her so that her mum won’t notice. I will just collect the money and go.

If I call her on the phone that I’m hungry, only God can tell the things she will bring for me within just 20 minutes of calling her.

She’s spending so much on me, and I think I need advice.

I thought i was a lucky man b4, but the thing is too much 4 me.

What Should I Do?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mourinho gives conditions for next managerial job
Forum | 1 day ago

Mourinho gives conditions for next managerial job

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 3 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

Governor Ododo Didn’t Help Yahaya Bello Escape EFCC Arrest — Commissioner, Fanwo
Forum | 3 days ago

Governor Ododo Didn’t Help Yahaya Bello Escape EFCC Arrest — Commissioner, Fanwo

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 3 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun