Rapper Yella Beezy Accused Of R*ping Woman On Their First Date

Forum 2 years ago

Rapper Yella Beezy Accused Of R*ping Woman On Their First Date

Popular American rapper has been slapped with s3xual assault charges after a woman accused him of r*ping her on their first date.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e5128e3afc14d6f841276f90282265cc.jpeg

According to documents obtained by TMZ, an unidentified woman went to the hospital to report an alleged r*pe in April.

She says Yella Beezy reached out to her on Instagram asking if she was looking for a new friend when they eventually made plans to go out to eat in Dallas followed by a trip to the bowling alley.

The alleged victim told police everything was fine until he invited her back to his place, where they hung out before their bowling reservation at 10 p.m.

The woman claims they played cards and chatted until giving Beezy a shirtless massage, per his request.

After she finished, she claims the rapper then pounced on her by kissing her and pulling up her dress. She says despite repeatedly telling him “no,” he inserted his p3nis into her v*gina.

The woman says she managed to escape the situation and make a run for it after Yella Beezy tried to gaslight her into thinking she initiated the s3x by kissing him.

Authorities got involved when she went to the emergency room the following day.

Yella Beezy was reportedly arrested in Collin County, Texas on November 5 and charged with felony s3xual assault and felony abandoned endangered child, along with a misdemeanor for carrying a weapon.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra
Forum | 1 hour ago

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 2 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 2 hours ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 7 hours ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May