Reno Omokri Reacts to #EndSARS Panel Report

Forum 2 years ago

Reno Omokri Reacts to #EndSARS Panel Report

Ex-presidential aide, Reno Omokri has finally broken his silence after Lagos State Inquiry on the Lekki tollgate shooting indicted both the Nigerian army and the police.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/42a48467f5a993b4743e448344bf7bf8.jpg

Reno said the report has vindicated him.

He wrote:

''Can everybody who doubted and insulted me when I said that the Satellite Sentinel Project was able to prove that the Nigerian Army, under the DIRECT command of Buratai and Buhari, killed innocent, peaceful, and unarmed protesters during the #EndSARS #LekkiMassacre now apologise to me? Go back and watch or listen to my video on the very day the massacre occurred. The Lagos State Panel on SARS has vindicated me. Muhammadu Buhari, as long as I am alive, you will retire to prison, not to Daura. Cowardly man like you that only has balls when you have a gun. Murderer. Olodo without WAEC! May God punish you and Buratai!''

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 8 hours ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

Abuja Panel Beater Sentenced To 3 months Imprisonment Over Theft Of Customer’s Car
Forum | 1 day ago

Abuja Panel Beater Sentenced To 3 months Imprisonment Over Theft Of Customer’s Car

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 2 days ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor