Reno Omokri Reacts to #EndSARS Panel Report

2 weeks ago

Ex-presidential aide, Reno Omokri has finally broken his silence after Lagos State Inquiry on the Lekki tollgate shooting indicted both the Nigerian army and the police.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/42a48467f5a993b4743e448344bf7bf8.jpg

Reno said the report has vindicated him.

He wrote:

''Can everybody who doubted and insulted me when I said that the Satellite Sentinel Project was able to prove that the Nigerian Army, under the DIRECT command of Buratai and Buhari, killed innocent, peaceful, and unarmed protesters during the #EndSARS #LekkiMassacre now apologise to me? Go back and watch or listen to my video on the very day the massacre occurred. The Lagos State Panel on SARS has vindicated me. Muhammadu Buhari, as long as I am alive, you will retire to prison, not to Daura. Cowardly man like you that only has balls when you have a gun. Murderer. Olodo without WAEC! May God punish you and Buratai!''

Related Forums
DO YOU AGREE? “Nigerians Are Reluctant To Report Corruption” – Federal Government
Forum

DO YOU AGREE? “Nigerians Are Reluctant To Report Corruption” – Federal Government

8 hours ago
Tuface Reacts After A Hotel In His Homestate, Benue, Cuts A Bar Soap Into Two For Lodgers To Share
Forum

Tuface Reacts After A Hotel In His Homestate, Benue, Cuts A Bar Soap Into Two For Lodgers To Share

15 hours ago
Face Buhari With Your Chest Like Your Fellow Benue Governor, Reno Omokri Dares Sanwo-Olu
Forum

Face Buhari With Your Chest Like Your Fellow Benue Governor, Reno Omokri Dares Sanwo-Olu

18 hours ago
Reno Omokri Blasts Pastors Who Tell Members to Pay Tithe For Divine Protection But Move Around With Security
Forum

Reno Omokri Blasts Pastors Who Tell Members to Pay Tithe For Divine Protection But Move Around With Security

18 hours ago