''Why Do People In Nigeria Share Their Picture On IG With A Foreign Location?'' -Davido's Hypeman, SpecialSpesh Asks

Forum 2 years ago

''Why Do People In Nigeria Share Their Picture On IG With A Foreign Location?'' -Davido's Hypeman, SpecialSpesh Asks

SpecialSpesh, the hypeman of singer, Davido took to Instagram to ask an important question.

He asked why people who reside in Nigeria share photos on social media with different locations like Dubai, London, US to deceive others.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/95374f03c50402df287374be937d7b95.jpeg

In a video he posted, he said;

''I am trying to understand. A human being will stay in the same place they are in, take pictures, post the pictures and put a different location. Like you stay in Lagos and you post a picture that you are in Dubai, london, Miami and you are in still the same Lagos. Like, are you daft? Are you thinking that you are deceiving us? Like what is wrong with you?''

Watch The Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 2 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 2 days ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 3 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa