''They Shattered Many Lives And Tried To Destroy Mine'' - DJ Switch Reacts To Lagos Panel Confirming That People Were Killed At Lekki Toll Gate

Forum 2 years ago

''They Shattered Many Lives And Tried To Destroy Mine'' - DJ Switch Reacts To Lagos Panel Confirming That People Were Killed At Lekki Toll Gate

Nigerian entertainer, Catherine Udeh popularly known as DJ Switch who called out the Nigerian government over the massacre at the Lekki Tollgate on October 20, 2021, has reacted to the reports by the Lagos panel confirming that EndSARS protesters were killed.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d0c8c34903ec3e97357a13d66c8534ab.jpeg

We reported earlier that the panel also indicted soldiers and implicated Nigeria’s security agents in the "killing and forced disappearances of harmless and unarmed youths protesting at Lekki Tollgate on October 20, 2020".

The Justice Doris Okuwobi-led panel made the revelation in a 309-page report submitted to Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State on Monday November 15.

Reacting to the report via Twitter, DJ Switch stated that those behind the act shattered many lives and also tried to destroy hers.

She added that what the perpetrators tried to hide, has also been made public by them.

See her tweet below........................

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/705b63c99167dc14bf48043d65283b1b.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Arteta reacts to Cole Palmer possibly missing Arsenal vs Chelsea
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Arteta reacts to Cole Palmer possibly missing Arsenal vs Chelsea

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 3 days ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 3 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

EPL: Arsenal’s biggest win of season – Redknapp reacts to 2-0 victory over Wolves
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Arsenal’s biggest win of season – Redknapp reacts to 2-0 victory over Wolves