BBNaija 6 Winner, Whitemoney Lands Lucrative Endorsement Deal, Becomes GOtv Ambassador (Photo)

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija 6 Winner, Whitemoney Lands Lucrative Endorsement Deal, Becomes GOtv Ambassador (Photo)

BBNaija season 6 winner, Hazel Onyeze Onoduenyi aka Whitemoney has bagged an ambassadorial deal with GOtv.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bff209de6e28b578d4dc82d455de05c1.jpg

The BBNaija season six winner also signed a deal with MultiChoice Nigeria to produce a reality show solely for Whitemoney.

An elated Whitemoney at the event said it’s a delightful experience joining the GOtv family.

“I’m a street boy, I give God the glory, it’s only grace and I give God the glory and grace to be where I am here now. I am proud to be part of the family. I am happy to be given this opportunity and I hope to make you all proud,” said Whitemoney.

The CEO of MultiChoice Nigeria, John Ugbe said it’s an interesting journey with Whitemoney, who becomes an ambassador with GOtv on the 10th anniversary of the paytv brand.

Ugbe also noted that Whitemoney will be the first GOtv ambassador who will be having his own reality TV show on GOtv for the first time.

The document signing was held at MultiChoice Nigeria event Centre on Monday, November 15, 2021. In attendance were Busola Tejumola, John Ugbe, Caroline Oghuma amidst other top executives of MultiChoice Nigeria.

On October 4, 2021, Whitemoney emerged as the sixth winner of the BBNaija show to clinch a grand prize of N90million.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 3 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 3 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand