“People Don't Watch GUS Because There Is No S3x, Love Or Drama'' - Media Personality, Shade Ladipo

Forum 2 years ago

“People Don't Watch GUS Because There Is No S3x, Love Or Drama'' - Media Personality, Shade Ladipo

Media entrepreneur, Shade Ladipo has disclosed why people are not interested in watching the Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 edition.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8bdcea46961673b6cc6d4bc862b5b99b.jpeg

According to her, people do not view it because it lacks s3xual content and drama.

Shade said this in an Instagram story on Monday after a critic suggested that fans of the show stop watching because TV host Toke Makinwa was chosen as the anchor.

The media personality also asked fans to stop bullying Toke Makinwa.

“People are not watching GUS because there is no sex, love or drama (that involves sex/love)& awww. You people shoo let baby girl for life drink water and drop cup naa,” she wrote.

Gulder Ultimate Search began in 2004 and ran for 11 consecutive seasons before taking a break in 2014.

Previous editions of the show were anchored by Nollywood actors, Chidi Mokeme and Bob Manuel-Udokwu.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle
Forum | 1 day ago

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle

People Inciting Me to Probe Gov Yusuf – Kano Anti-graft Agency Chair
Forum | 2 days ago

Forum | 2 days ago

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel
Forum | 2 days ago

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel's Photo Amid Breakup Rumours