Mkpuru Mmiri: Veteran Actor, Ugezu J Ugezu Cries Out, Condemns Drug Abuse.

Forum 2 years ago

Mkpuru Mmiri: Veteran Actor, Ugezu J Ugezu Cries Out, Condemns Drug Abuse.

Popular Nollywood actor, Ugezu J Ugezu has cried out over the new 'craze' for methamphetamine aka Mkpuru Mmiri which is currently being abused by many youths in the South East.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c682db97af679d8d5532af867c17aa8d.jpg

He called on parents and well meaning people of the South East to immediately do something to stop the spread of the drug which is making users behave abnormally.

In a video he shared online, he wrote:

"Attn: LEADERSHIP OF VARIOUS TOWNS"

He suggested that youths abusing the dangerous drugs should be given the floggings of their lives to stop the trend.

Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, popularly known as ‘Mkpuru Mmiri’ in Igbo land or crystal meth/ Ice in some parts of Lagos state, comes in clear crystal chunks or shiny blue-white rocks. This as reported by NDLEA is already sending Southeast youths to their graves.

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 20 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 20 hours ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 1 day ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 1 day ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope