Don't Ask Me About The Camera I Recovered At Lekki Tollgate, I Don't Know What Happened To It - Fashola

Forum 2 years ago

Don't Ask Me About The Camera I Recovered At Lekki Tollgate, I Don't Know What Happened To It - Fashola

Babatunde Fashola, the Nigerian Minister for works and housing has disclosed that he does not know what happened to the camera he recovered at Lekki tollgate after the #EndSARS protests.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3b70b8e4fa12fe3745ad00299a64ef50.jpeg

In an interview on Arise TV, the Minister stated that he should not be the one to answer questions on the camcorder as he handed it over to the Lagos state government.

Fashola said;

“You should not be asking me. You have the tapes showing that I handed it over to the government of Lagos so you have all the recordings. I think your people were there. So don’t ask me what happened to the camera. I don’t know.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student
Forum | 14 hours ago

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student

Ammunitions Recovered As Police Arrest 20 More Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan
Forum | 1 week ago

Ammunitions Recovered As Police Arrest 20 More Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan

I Don
Forum | 1 week ago

I Don't Regard Her - Daniel Regha Talks About Rift With Toyin Abraham

Junior Pope: We Rescued 7 Persons, 2 Died And 3 Bodies Are Yet To Be Recovered - NIWA Speak On Boat Accident
Forum | 1 week ago

Junior Pope: We Rescued 7 Persons, 2 Died And 3 Bodies Are Yet To Be Recovered - NIWA Speak On Boat Accident