Solskjaer accepts Man Utd job under threat

3 weeks ago

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer accepts his job at Manchester United is under threat.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/577fde1979cd94afb939c5f2f8b2f715.jpeg

The Mirror says Solskjaer has accepted that 'D-day is looming' as he continues to stave off the sack at Manchester United.

It comes amid reports that the club were dismayed by the fact he returned to his home country Norway despite the continuing pressure.

The Red Devils coach has come under calls to resign from United after a series of shocking results.

In their last six Premier League games, they have taken just four points - less than Norwich in the same period - which has included some morale-damaging defeats.

Solskjaer now accepts that D-day is on the horizon - though he is not in immediate danger.

However, the next month looks set to be crucial for United as they face some crunch games including against Villarreal in the Champions League and Chelsea in the Premier League.

Related Forums
When A Man Says He Loves You, Don
Forum

When A Man Says He Loves You, Don't Conclude He Wants to Marry You – Actress Ani Amatosero Warns Ladies (Video)

36 mins ago
I Am Looking For A Man Who Can Cook And Clean To Marry - Ghanaian Media Personality, Bridget Otoo Says
Forum

I Am Looking For A Man Who Can Cook And Clean To Marry - Ghanaian Media Personality, Bridget Otoo Says

16 hours ago
Ekiti man nabbed for stealing farmer’s N300,000 motorcycle
Forum

Ekiti man nabbed for stealing farmer’s N300,000 motorcycle

1 day ago
35-year-old man arrested for killing Ogun cigarette seller with blows over N50
Forum

35-year-old man arrested for killing Ogun cigarette seller with blows over N50

1 day ago