Stardom Has Deprived Me Of True Love – Actress, Eva Chris Laments

Forum 2 years ago

Stardom Has Deprived Me Of True Love – Actress, Eva Chris Laments

Eva Chris, the actress who is endowed with impressive curves and currently single, is out looking for true love.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0af69e1aed573ce318f07061998d47a8.jpg

In an encounter with Saturday Sun, the Anambra State-born entertainer lamented that stardom has deprived her of the feeling of loving and being loved in return.

Hear her: “Stardom has deprived me of true love. Nobody wants me for me, but because I am Eva. Some of my suitors want me to quit acting or content creation but I can’t do that.

"I end up rejecting their marriage proposals. Entertaining people is what makes me happy, so no man can take that away from me. I know at the end of the day, my home, my kids and husband would bring joy to my life. But for now, let me enjoy the happiness I derive from entertaining people.”

Expressing her opinion at the rate at which celebrities wash their dirty linens in public, Eva Chris claimed she would prefer to have a secret marriage for fear of home breakers.

“I can’t put my relationship on social media because most girls are always bent on snatching people’s boyfriends. Once they see you in a happy relationship, they do everything possible to snatch the man from you. I also don’t like people advising me on how to handle my relationship, so I keep my private life off social media.

"Even if I get married today, people will not know because of the way marriages crash on social media is very worrisome. However, for now I’m still single. I guess this is because I haven’t seen the man for me. Most times, I become confused; I don’t know what men really want from me. Myself or my bum,” she retorted.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Garfield Movie Video Shows Chris Pratt Learning How To Become a Cat
Forum | 2 days ago

The Garfield Movie Video Shows Chris Pratt Learning How To Become a Cat

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 2 days ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up