TALK ZONE!! “It Is Not About What You Know But Who You Know” – Do You Agree?

Forum 2 years ago

TALK ZONE!! “It Is Not About What You Know But Who You Know” – Do You Agree?

Some people believe that to be successful, especially to obtain employment, one’s knowledge and skills are less useful and less important than one’s network of personal contacts.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a30332f26ace070a9c0068106f5184ce.jpg

Without doubt there are at least a couple of areas in which that is true. I am thinking mainly of the business world, particularly sales, and in job-seeking anywhere; the better connected you are, the more successful you will be.

In fact in Nigeria, if you don’t know somebody who knows somebody that knows somebody, nothing for you.

Though sometimes it is not about who you know, but who knows you. You get the point abi.

So what’s your take?

“It Is Not About What You Know But Who You Know” – Do You Agree?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
X-Men ’97 Directors Talk Potentially Joining X-Men MCU Reboot
Forum | 4 days ago

X-Men ’97 Directors Talk Potentially Joining X-Men MCU Reboot

“She no know say I be celebrity” — Regina Daniels laments as her mom asks her to wash plates
Forum | 1 week ago

“She no know say I be celebrity” — Regina Daniels laments as her mom asks her to wash plates

Mohbad’s Wife Should Agree to a DNA Test – Yomi Fabiyi
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Mohbad’s Wife Should Agree to a DNA Test – Yomi Fabiyi

EPL table: Nottingham Forest move from relegation zone with vital win against Fulham
Forum | 2 weeks ago

EPL table: Nottingham Forest move from relegation zone with vital win against Fulham