My Wife Prefers Staying At Home All Day Doing Nothing, What Should I Do?

Forum 2 years ago

My Wife Prefers Staying At Home All Day Doing Nothing, What Should I Do?

Please guys, ignore the grammar, I need urgent advice because I am dying slowly towards my wife altitude.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/98c5fd78bc0805661267364d5468b312.jpg

I am a young guy working from home and I try all my best to make my wife happy always but there is one attitude in her which I am not comfortable with and I don’t know how else to explain to her after I have tried so much for her to start up something.

She is a graduate with good result but she does not want to do anything rather she prefers staying at home maybe because I am working from home.

My problem now is that she is pregnant and she got admission for her masters in one of the Eastern Universities while we live in Lagos which she does not want to go and owning to the fact that she is not doing anything in the house and she is not working.

I really want her to go for that masters and is causing big issues between two of us.

Please Kindly Advise Me On What To Do.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 11 hours ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 1 day ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 2 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post
Forum | 3 days ago

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post