PLEASE ADVICE! My Married Bestie Who Asked Me Out Is Hurting Because I’m Getting Married

Forum 2 years ago

PLEASE ADVICE! My Married Bestie Who Asked Me Out Is Hurting Because I’m Getting Married

I’m really disturbed.

My wedding is approaching and I’m so excited about it.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e44470739209bbb9dc72df825fae398a.jpg

Before I met my husband to be, there’s this married man I know. Right from day one he told me who was married but his family based in a different state.

I told him I’m single and I can’t marry a married man nor date a married man. We both laughed about it.

Years passed, he became so close to my family and everybody around me.

He comes to my house, gist with my mum, siblings and my family members are very accommodating.

I had my boyfriend whom everyone knows, that I have nothing with this man.

He support me financially some times. I have been helpful as well in my own ways.

Most times, I helped him out with cooking, even followed him to the supper market to pick beautiful clothes (wears) for his wife and children.

I have known this man for about 4 yrs now, but never have I had intimat.e relationship with him.

He’s like a big brother to me although he deeply loved me and have asked me out severally, but i have never involved myself with him s.exuallly.

This man have been so good to me, but now, I want to get married and he’s so angry with me, he appears so hurt and heartbroken.

He’s behaving as if I betray his love. He’s acting as if nothing mean anything to him any more.

He almost lost his job last week due to lack of concentration. He takes his job carelessly now,

How can I help him heal emotionally, without distracting my own marriage?

Is ignoring him at this point the best option?

How Should I Handle This? Please Advice.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Relax, Things Are Getting Better – Akpabio Declares
Forum | 4 days ago

Relax, Things Are Getting Better – Akpabio Declares

You Are Moving On To Become A Sidechick To Another Married Man - Actor Caz Chidiebere Slams Mabel After She Announced Split From AY
Forum | 4 days ago

You Are Moving On To Become A Sidechick To Another Married Man - Actor Caz Chidiebere Slams Mabel After She Announced Split From AY

Nigerian Pastor Who Married 3 Wives Breaks Silence
Forum | 6 days ago

Nigerian Pastor Who Married 3 Wives Breaks Silence

“I wasn’t getting roles but when I met Ruth Kadiri everything changed” – Chidi Dike reveals
Forum | 1 week ago

“I wasn’t getting roles but when I met Ruth Kadiri everything changed” – Chidi Dike reveals