Aston Villa fullback Cash full of pride after making Poland debut

Forum 2 years ago

Aston Villa fullback Cash full of pride after making Poland debut

Aston Villa fullback Matty Cash is full of pride after making his Poland debut.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/004d20f309aadd540409fdd3a6fb3788.jpeg

Cash was left delighted after making his debut for Poland in the 4-1 thrashing of minnows Andorra.

The right-back - who was born in Slough - qualified to play for the Polish side through his mother's side of the family and and successfully had his citizenship changed in October after talks with the Polish FA.

Cash made his first international appearance after coming off the bench in the 63rd minute. He replaced Przemyslaw Frankowski's and played on the right wing for the remaining minutes of the game.

Speaking after the game, the 24-year-old said: "It is a dream come true and a special moment for me. We looked great and it was an exceptional victory.

"Every time I play, I give 100 percent. I had a good time playing with the boys. I hope I will continue to do so. The training camp was fantastic. I enjoyed every moment. The boys greeted me kindly. I love to be here and I love to play for Poland."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
SPORT 2 hours ago EPL: How Liverpool caused Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat to Aston Villa – Alexander-Arnold
Forum | 4 days ago

SPORT 2 hours ago EPL: How Liverpool caused Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat to Aston Villa – Alexander-Arnold

EPL: Two Arsenal players miss final training ahead of Aston Villa clash
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: Two Arsenal players miss final training ahead of Aston Villa clash

EPL: Paul Merson predicts Arsenal vs Aston Villa, Chelsea, other fixtures
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: Paul Merson predicts Arsenal vs Aston Villa, Chelsea, other fixtures

Two Arrested In Lagos For Snatching A Lady
Forum | 1 week ago

Two Arrested In Lagos For Snatching A Lady's Phone While She Was Making A Call