I Don’t Live Fake Life, I Can Afford Whatever I Want – Actress Angela Okorie

Forum 5 years ago

I Don’t Live Fake Life, I Can Afford Whatever I Want – Actress Angela Okorie

Many Nollywood actresses (and even actors) have often been accused of living fake lives in order to impress people on social media. A lot of them allegedly buy things on credit or claim other people’s property as their own.

However, actress, Angela Okorie, stated vehemently that she didn’t belong to that group. In a chat with Sunday Scoop, she said, “For the people who live fake lives, that’s their personal decision and they should continue living that way (if it pleases them). Why would I live a fake life when I have money to lavish on myself and do whatever I want? Backbiting and envy are normal things in the movie industry. You’re welcome to a world where being fake is a routine. When we see them (people who do such), we know them.”

Okorie, who was recently involved in an online altercation with one of her followers, says she has grown a thick skin to criticisms. “I am used to cyber bullying. Sometimes, I keep quiet. But if someone does something wrong, I have to address it. If I post something and you make a bad comment about it, or you try to shame me, I will give it back to you in the same manner,” she said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
NEC Meeting: Nigerians Want PDP to Rescue Them From APC – BoT Chair, Wabara
Forum | 18 hours ago

NEC Meeting: Nigerians Want PDP to Rescue Them From APC – BoT Chair, Wabara

NSCDC Parades Suspected Vandals, One Other With Fake Dollar Notes In Bauchi
Forum | 22 hours ago

NSCDC Parades Suspected Vandals, One Other With Fake Dollar Notes In Bauchi

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 1 day ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians