''I Will Spoil This Country With Y*hoo If Imo State Govt No Give Me Show'' – Speed Darlington Threatens (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

''I Will Spoil This Country With Y*hoo If Imo State Govt No Give Me Show'' – Speed Darlington Threatens (Video)

Nigerian rapper, Speed Darlington has warned the Imo state governent that if he is not given a show, he would result to fraudulent activities because he needs money to buy a house.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4bd5a9970ecc9841ede5d756e2db895f.jpeg
Akpioku as he is also called, took to his Instagram page to launch a live session where he warned the public about his disastrous and castrophic plan if he doesn’t get a show soon.

The rapper who spoke in an aggressive tone vowed to destroy the country with his fraudulent activities.

He also noted that his style of operation would be far greater than Hushpuppi’s own since his efforts aren’t well appreciated as it ought to be.

Watch The Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Slain Nigerian Policemen In Delta State Receive Posthumous Honours, N46million Donations
Forum | 1 day ago

Slain Nigerian Policemen In Delta State Receive Posthumous Honours, N46million Donations

Yobe State University notice of Matriculation ceremony for 2023/2024 session
Forum | 1 day ago

Yobe State University notice of Matriculation ceremony for 2023/2024 session

Kano State Governor, Abba Yusuf, Suspended By NNPP
Forum | 1 day ago

Kano State Governor, Abba Yusuf, Suspended By NNPP

Imo Police Arrest Kidnap Kingpin, Recover Stolen Vehicle
Forum | 2 days ago

Imo Police Arrest Kidnap Kingpin, Recover Stolen Vehicle