BBNaija's Pere Bags Multi-Million Naira Endorsement Deal (Video)

3 weeks ago

Reality and ex-Big Brother Naija ‘Shine Your Eye’ housemate, Pere Egbi is landed an endorsement deal with a beauty brand.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/abb47daed4877780e9c8d7d05e5d8c4c.jpeg

The star posted on his Instagram page that he has signed an endorsement deal with vsp Botanics, a popular beauty brand.

Sharing the video, he wrote: 

I am so elated to officially announce that I have joined the @vsp_botanics family as a brand ambassador! VSP offers a wide variety of products that cater to different skin types. No matter you skin variation or color, we got you covered. Thank you @sharonooja for that warm welcome.

Watch video below:

Related Forums
BBNaija Stars Rain Cash On Jackie B As She Celebrates 30th Birthday Party (Video)
Forum

BBNaija Stars Rain Cash On Jackie B As She Celebrates 30th Birthday Party (Video)

1 day ago
I Go Press Una Neck Taya - BBNaija Boma Reacts After Being Mocked Over Inability To Go Shopping In Dubai
Forum

I Go Press Una Neck Taya - BBNaija Boma Reacts After Being Mocked Over Inability To Go Shopping In Dubai

2 days ago
BBNaija Jackie B Shares Stunning Photos As She Turns 30
Forum

BBNaija Jackie B Shares Stunning Photos As She Turns 30

2 days ago
At 27, I Have A Man That Loves Me, A Daughter And Chains Of Properties - BBNaija Ka3na Brags
Forum

At 27, I Have A Man That Loves Me, A Daughter And Chains Of Properties - BBNaija Ka3na Brags

2 days ago