David Alaba delighted with first months at Real Madrid

Forum 2 years ago

David Alaba delighted with first months at Real Madrid

David Alaba is happy with his first months at Real Madrid.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6ced279b6f29f24a440b66180b91ace2.jpeg

The Austria defender joined Real Madrid in a Bosman transfer from Bayern Munich this past summer.

Alaba said: "Of course, it was a great moment to score in the Clasico. It was also important for us to win the Clasico. And the fact of having contributed to this victory makes it all the more remarkable.

"My first goal was to play a Clasico and get a positive result, and to score a goal in such an important game is also something special. Yes, it took me a while to adjust, but now I feel like home in Madrid.

"We have just found a house where everything is not done yet, but it feels very good there, having been in the hotel for the last few weeks, the last months."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Abuja Panel Beater Sentenced To 3 months Imprisonment Over Theft Of Customer’s Car
Forum | 7 hours ago

Abuja Panel Beater Sentenced To 3 months Imprisonment Over Theft Of Customer’s Car

The Movie Critic: Quentin Tarantino Was Reportedly Eying David Krumholtz for a Role
Forum | 21 hours ago

The Movie Critic: Quentin Tarantino Was Reportedly Eying David Krumholtz for a Role

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

Davido Reacts After Producer Accused Him of Not Paying Him Royalties
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reacts After Producer Accused Him of Not Paying Him Royalties