BE HONEST!! If Governor Nyesom Wike Of Rivers State Contest For President Will You Vote For Him or Not?

Forum 2 years ago

BE HONEST!! If Governor Nyesom Wike Of Rivers State Contest For President Will You Vote For Him or Not?

Couple of days ago, a group has endorsed the Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, to contest for the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party come 2023.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b2814c1132c57b331f1587818b7d30f0.jpg

The group described Wike as a nationalist who truly believes in the unity and indissolubility of Nigeria and has clearly demonstrated this in his uncompromising stance against separatist agitations and his liberal posture as demonstrated during the Sokoto inferno.

Wike began his political career as the Executive Chairman of Obio Akpor Local Government Area in Rivers in 1999, a position he held until 2007, after being re-elected in 2003.

In 2007, he was appointed as the chief of staff to the governor of Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi. In July 2011, he was appointed as the Minister of State for Education by the then President Goodluck Jonathan and was promoted to Federal Minister of Education in September 2013. He stepped down as Federal Minister to contest in the 2015 gubernatorial elections in his home state, Rivers State.

Well, some Nigerians believe that Wike is the bravest and most outspoken politician in the country, for his resistance and constant criticism against the tyrannical buhari-led government of doom, weeping and gnashing of teeth.?

But is that enough reason to elect him for president if he eventually contest?

Personally, I’ll not vote for him. I don’t trust any politician, they’re all the same if you ask me.

And you?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja
Forum | 2 days ago

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja

State Police Non-Negotiable — Jonathan
Forum | 2 days ago

State Police Non-Negotiable — Jonathan

Why Wike Was Allowed Into PDP National Caucus Meeting - Senate Minority Leader, Moro Speaks
Forum | 2 days ago

Why Wike Was Allowed Into PDP National Caucus Meeting - Senate Minority Leader, Moro Speaks

Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery new entrance examination date
Forum | 3 days ago

Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery new entrance examination date