Liverpool defender Van Dijk unhappy with Wenger's World Cup plans

Forum 2 years ago

Liverpool defender Van Dijk unhappy with Wenger's World Cup plans

Holland defender Virgil van Dijk is unhappy with Arsene Wenger and his World Cup plans.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ec299baba240aac2e9c4836f30d0b4ca.jpeg

The Liverpool defender said he and his Kop teammates will hold showdown talks with the former Arsenal boss.

VVD said: “A meeting is planned for the near future between Liverpool players, including myself, and Arsene Wenger.

“It is to do with the plan to stage the World Cup finals every two years, and we will give our opinions as players.

“I think that when senior players from Liverpool and other clubs give their opinions, the authorities have to listen to us.

“The numbers of matches are piling up. On the one hand, playing in games is the greatest thing we can do.

“But we also need to take a good look at players' health and safety, and the gap between the end of one season and the start of another.

“That is in order that everybody can recover properly."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
 FA Cup Semi-Final: Why Chelsea lost to Man City – Pochettino
Forum | 1 day ago

FA Cup Semi-Final: Why Chelsea lost to Man City – Pochettino

EPL: How Liverpool caused Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat to Aston Villa – Alexander-Arnold
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: How Liverpool caused Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat to Aston Villa – Alexander-Arnold

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa
Forum | 4 days ago

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa

Nigeria Has Become Laughing Stock Across the World – T Y Danjuma
Forum | 5 days ago

Nigeria Has Become Laughing Stock Across the World – T Y Danjuma