I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s – Soludo

3 weeks ago

Anambra state Governor-Elect, Charles Chukwuma Soludo said that he achieved everything he wanted to achieve in life in his 30s.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/cafa2f8bd0ddfcf97167a0bc9b00c33b.jpg

He stated this during an interview with Arise TV. He thanked God for his achievement so far despite being motherless at his tender age.

He said:-

“I became a Professor in my 30s. I achieved everything I wanted to achieve in my 30s. I have travelled to 46 countries as a consultant or as a visiting Professor. My father was kidnapped because of me when he was 78, now he is 90 and he has seen me becoming our State Governor.”

Related Forums
TALK ZONE!! You Wanted Her To Sleep Over, But After The First Round, You Wish She Could Leave Immediately -WHY?
Forum

TALK ZONE!! You Wanted Her To Sleep Over, But After The First Round, You Wish She Could Leave Immediately -WHY?

5 days ago
BUSTED! Nigerian University Professor Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Daughter Of His Gateman
Forum

BUSTED! Nigerian University Professor Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Daughter Of His Gateman

2 weeks ago
"Nigerians Wanted to Donate Money For Me But Ayiri Ruined it With Audio $350,000" - Big Brother Africa star, Tayo Faniran Laments
Forum

"Nigerians Wanted to Donate Money For Me But Ayiri Ruined it With Audio $350,000" - Big Brother Africa star, Tayo Faniran Laments

2 weeks ago
Video:
Forum

Video: 'I Did Not Endorse Andy Uba, APGA’s Soludo Is My Son' – Father Mbaka Clarifies

3 weeks ago