“Jesus Says You Should Stop Putting Perfume On Your Body” – Preacher Warns (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

“Jesus Says You Should Stop Putting Perfume On Your Body” – Preacher Warns (Video)

A female preacher has warned against the use of perfumes, stating that Jesus said Christians should stop applying it.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/466a7a2aabf46d472944f769d3cd2b21.jpeg
The video which seems to be making the rounds online captures the moment a preacher vehemently warned against the use of sweet smelling substances on the body.

Driving her point home, she backed her claim with a portion of the bible, Isaiah 3 verse 24, as she affirmed that on the last day, people who use perfumes will be burning and stinking like gutter.

In her words:

“Those of you putting perfume, Jesus said you should stop putting perfume on your body. On the last day in Isaiah 3 verse 24 instead of sweet smell, you’ll be burning and you’ll be stinking, you’ll be smelling like gutter”.

Watch The Video Below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 9 hours ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles
Forum | 13 hours ago

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 14 hours ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 16 hours ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday