Agent rejects claims of Ronaldo already spying Man Utd exit

Forum 2 years ago

Agent rejects claims of Ronaldo already spying Man Utd exit

Portuguese agent Paulo Barbosa has rejected reports of Cristiano Ronaldo seeking to leave Manchester United if they fail to qualify for the Champions League this season.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c36ce6d941da05fcb236e132b4cd6102.jpeg

It's been claimed Ronaldo will seek to quit United if they do not finish in the top four.

But Barbosa told Sport-Express: “I don't think this is possible. Now is just the beginning of the season. It turns out that he will leave if there are no results. Maybe he needs to fight so that they are just there?

"Even if there is such an assumption, it is not very motivating for other players. I doubt he thinks about it. It's fake. There are many other competitions, including the Champions League. I think the Daily Express made an assumption that is not true. Even if he thinks so, he will not publicly say such things."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
SPORT 3 hours ago EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 1 hour ago

SPORT 3 hours ago EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie
Forum | 23 hours ago

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa