Lyon chief Juninho targets January return for Arsenal striker Lacazette

Forum 2 years ago

Lyon chief Juninho targets January return for Arsenal striker Lacazette

Olympique Lyon chief Juninho is working on bringing Arsenal striker Alexandre Lacazette back to the club.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/00fae429e56ec0304ac2dbb6a070f803.jpeg

Off contract in June, Lacazette is preparing to leave the Gunners at the end of the season.

He has been linked with Atletico Madrid and Newcastle United this week, however a return to OL is also emerging as an option.

Turkish journalist Ekrem Konur is reporting Juninho is keen to sign Lacazette in January.

With Karl Toko-Ekambi, Islam Slimani and Tino Kadewere all leaving in the New Year for the African Cup of Nations, Juninho sees the opportunity to sign Lacazette at the same time as ideal.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 35 mins ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel

Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says
Forum | 4 hours ago

Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race