We Need Part Of Recovered Loot For Our Operations – Malami

Forum 2 years ago

We Need Part Of Recovered Loot For Our Operations – Malami

Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami (SAN), has expressed that his ministry needs part of the recovered loots to for its operations.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/55dd02527625d9721c7caf32e410a482.jpg

He stated that it was making efforts to ensure that “we are allocated some cost of collection from recovered funds to finance our recovery operations.”

Malami spoke when he appeared before the House of Representatives’ Committee on Justice to defend his ministry’s 2022 budget on Monday.

He added, “To date, there are large sums of illicit money stashed abroad for which we are working at close quarters with ICPC and EFCC as dependable allies to effect recovery.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ammunitions Recovered As Police Arrest 20 More Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Ammunitions Recovered As Police Arrest 20 More Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan

Junior Pope: We Rescued 7 Persons, 2 Died And 3 Bodies Are Yet To Be Recovered - NIWA Speak On Boat Accident
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Junior Pope: We Rescued 7 Persons, 2 Died And 3 Bodies Are Yet To Be Recovered - NIWA Speak On Boat Accident

Residents Loot Truck Conveying Food Items In Ondo
Forum | 1 month ago

Residents Loot Truck Conveying Food Items In Ondo

I salute Vinicius, La Liga need big change – Rio Ferdinand hits out at Tebas
Forum | 1 month ago

I salute Vinicius, La Liga need big change – Rio Ferdinand hits out at Tebas