STARBOY FC!! Delete All Wizkid’s Songs From Your Device Or Go Back To Your Ex -WHICH WOULD YOU PICK?

Forum 2 years ago

STARBOY FC!! Delete All Wizkid’s Songs From Your Device Or Go Back To Your Ex -WHICH WOULD YOU PICK?

This seems to be the most difficult task to do especially to Starboy FC

Wetin concern people like us?? ?‍♂️?‍♂️ My favourite is Kizz Daniel and if I was asked this question. I won’t hesitate to delete all Vado’s songs from my phone than going back to my ex.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/386d9bb6f289263445a3366916bde098.jpg

That girl issa b*tch, I can never go back there abeg!

In fact I might stop listening to music than going back to Fatimah, Fatimah you do me strong thing oo ???

So guys be honest ?

Delete All Wizkid’s Songs From Your Device Or Go Back To Your Ex -WHICH WOULD YOU PICK?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 6 days ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy

EPL: If you don’t want to play, I’ll pick another person – Guardiola tells Rodri
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: If you don’t want to play, I’ll pick another person – Guardiola tells Rodri

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess

I Cry While Recording Some Songs – Singer Tems
Forum | 3 weeks ago

I Cry While Recording Some Songs – Singer Tems