''I Need A PA And A Personal Nanny For Myself – Tonto Dikeh

Forum 2 years ago

''I Need A PA And A Personal Nanny For Myself – Tonto Dikeh

Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh has disclosed that she is in dier need of a perosnal assisstant and a nanny for herself.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/da58404068e4510c83b619cdefa55e35.jpeg
She says she really do need them at the moment, but she has developed so much trust issues, that she sometimes can’t stand humans.

She says she dislikes being around or seeing people always.

The mother of one, while lamenting wrote: ”
I need a PA and A personal Nanny for myself. The problem is I have developed a serious mad trust issues, and I dislike being around or seeing people always. I think I need a robot.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend

17 Years After His Mysterious Death, Late Sani Abacha
Forum | 3 weeks ago

17 Years After His Mysterious Death, Late Sani Abacha's Personal Doctor Breaks Silence On Abacha's Death

Were You Truly Committed To Taking Nigeria To The Next Level?- Tonto Dikeh Slams Peter Obi Over The Quality Of Boreholes He Drilled In Some Northern Communities
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Were You Truly Committed To Taking Nigeria To The Next Level?- Tonto Dikeh Slams Peter Obi Over The Quality Of Boreholes He Drilled In Some Northern Communities

Release Nnamdi Kanu, Don’t Be Like Buhari Who Had Personal Hatred Against Igbo People - House Of Reps Member Tells Tinubu
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Release Nnamdi Kanu, Don’t Be Like Buhari Who Had Personal Hatred Against Igbo People - House Of Reps Member Tells Tinubu