Three Killer S-x P*$itions To Make A Woman Org@sm Fast | E*PLIC!T

Forum 9 years ago

Three Killer S-x P*$itions To Make A Woman Org@sm Fast | E*PLIC!T

Ok, lets be serious for a minute, I want you to answer the following questions

1. Are you amazing in the sack?
2. Can you give any woman mind blowing pillow biting toe curling orgasms on demand?

If you said yes to both of those questions, then you can leave dude because its obvious that you’re a boss.

But if you said no and bowed your head in shame like a lost little puppy who fumbles his way through the bedroom during nookie, then youre going to LOVE what Im about to teach you.

After you’ve finished reading this entire post, youre going to know EXACTLY how to make a woman orgasm faster than you ever thought humanly possible.

Youre going to understand why sex positions are crucial for nailing the G-Spot and why you must get her relaxed before sex to guarantee s£nsat!onal orgasms that will leave her body numb with pleasure.

Also what you MUST do straight after having sex.

Are you ready? Because this isn’t some flimsy throw away bunch of hyped up tips these are hard hitting, proven ways to make any girl scream with ecstasy again and again.

I got them from my pals over at2 Girls Teach Sex, plus I’ve used them myself and they totally work.
Ok awesome, lets get started.

How to make a woman (any woman) orgasm fast whenever you want them too.

1. GET HER COMPLETELY RELAXED
Now its a known fact that women find it much harder to get off and orgasm without any foreplay, so you should always try and introduce foreplay before sex, let those tricky fingers hang loose bro.

But even before foreplay, you have to get her totally relaxed so she’s comfortable in your company. If she’s not relaxed, its game over shell be faking like a pro.

Take your time dude, just make her feel at ease so shes practically begging you to have sex with her this is when you take it to the next stage and bring out the BIG GUNS.

2. USE THESE 3 KILLER SEX POSITIONS
Right then, once you’ve made her feel relaxed, clothes are off and youre humping her like a jack rabbit, remember to use these 3 cheeky G-Spot moves:

POSITION 1: ADVANCED DOGGY
Assume the normal Doggystyle position, then guide her head down so its on the bed, make sure her ass is still in the air.

Now place a pillow underneath her stomach and tell her to rest on it. So she’s relaxed and just ready to be pounded.

Lastly, just go for it. Thrust downwards, hard and with a steady pace so that its consistent. Try and maintain the thrusting for 5 minutes, if you can do that she’ll have a squirting orgasm in no time.

POSITION 2: G-SPOT MISSIONARY
Assume the normal missionary position, then take both her legs and place them over both of your shoulders. Place a pillow under her lower back and slightly lift her legs so her ass is just off the bed.

Now all you need to do is thrust hard and with a consistent pace. Mix things up by moving towards her face and whispering naughty things to her, also taking just the one leg and pumping her just like that.

Position 3: GIRL ON TOP

Yeeeehaa cowboy. Grab a chair and ask her to sit on, make sure she leans back and holds onto the edge of the chair, arching her back as she does this.

Now its up to her to do the work, but its important to tell her to ride you hard. Talk her through it by saying naughty things so she gets turned on and keeps going.

Make it a point to throw all of these positions in at some point and spend 5 to 10 minutes on each.

THE AFTERMATH
So lets imagine you’ve just finished having sex and you’re both exhausted, give her a kiss and a cuddle then say that you really need to be somewhere this will leave her wanting more.

Thats how you make a woman orgasm faster than she ever has before!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 4 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra
Forum | 5 days ago

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 6 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 6 days ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May