BE HONEST!! Your Girlfriend Gives You 200K Every Month, But Cheating On You, Will You Break Up?

3 weeks ago

Happy weekend Naijaloadedites, trust y’all are doing well today!

So there was this neighbor of mine whose girlfriend gives 200K every month to support his clothing business.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e986a026b043bd5df49055e22ac48a62.jpg

Everything was okay until he founds out that she’s cheating on him with some rich men in the neighborhood.

As we speaks, they’re no longer together as the young decided to discontinue with the over 2 years relationship.

If you were him, what would you do?

BE HONEST!! Your Girlfriend Gives You 200K Every Month, But Cheating On You, Will You Break Up?

Related Forums
BREAKING! EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode (Read Details)
Forum

BREAKING! EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode (Read Details)

2 days ago
BREAKING: Ondo Speaker Arraigned In Court By EFCC Over N2.4m Phoney Seminar
Forum

BREAKING: Ondo Speaker Arraigned In Court By EFCC Over N2.4m Phoney Seminar

2 days ago
GUYS!! I Have A Girlfriend Now, But Do I Need To Talk To Her Every Day? (Please Lecture Me)
Forum

GUYS!! I Have A Girlfriend Now, But Do I Need To Talk To Her Every Day? (Please Lecture Me)

2 days ago
Court Arraigns 21-year-old Man For Allegedly Killing His Pregnant Girlfriend By Giving Her Ab*rtion Pills In Adamawa
Forum

Court Arraigns 21-year-old Man For Allegedly Killing His Pregnant Girlfriend By Giving Her Ab*rtion Pills In Adamawa

2 days ago