"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

“I’m Broke, Need My N10m Back” – Jaruma To Regina Daniels and Her Mom (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

“I’m Broke, Need My N10m Back” – Jaruma To Regina Daniels and Her Mom (Video)

Kayanmata seller, Jaruma has begged actress, Regina Daniels to return her N10 million after she failed to honour their agreement.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6a0138713ed5adafc272783436362138.jpeg

This comes after she shared copies of her unsigned agreement with the actress.

Recall that this saga ensued after Regina Daniels publicly broke ties with Jaruma, while stating that she has never used Kayanmata products, rather her posts about Jaruma was due to the pay she received from her.

She also expressed disgust over the fact that Jaruma still tried to use her platform to advertise her products even after the deal expired.

Jaruma in response to this revealed that she paid Regina Daniels the sum of N10M for brand influencing, but what she did wasn’t commensurate with the amount she was given.

In a bid to further prove her story, she has released a document pertaining to the agreement which Regina Daniels and her mother, Rita refused to sign.

Captioning the post, she wrote:

“We say again that after the pictures & videos, we did not take back Jaruma Products so we will be so grateful if the products can be returned back to Jaruma ? The first contract they did not sign because they asked for corrections to be made. We made the corrections and sent them. They ok okayed ? the contract & they started working without signing the contract”

Watch video below: 

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Momo Cast: Alexa Goodall, Martin Freeman, & More Join English Remake of German Fantasy Novel
Forum | 1 week ago

Momo Cast: Alexa Goodall, Martin Freeman, & More Join English Remake of German Fantasy Novel

Moment Police Officer Arrested His Twin Brother In US
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Moment Police Officer Arrested His Twin Brother In US

Moment Bride Arrives School in Wedding Gown to Write Her Final Exam
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Moment Bride Arrives School in Wedding Gown to Write Her Final Exam

Mixed Reactions As Somadina Sets To ‘Wed’ Regina Daniels In A Movie
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Mixed Reactions As Somadina Sets To ‘Wed’ Regina Daniels In A Movie