"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

''You’re A Disgrace To The Church For Telling EFCC To Release Obi Cubana'' – Uche Maduagwu Slams Reno Omokri

Forum 2 years ago

''You’re A Disgrace To The Church For Telling EFCC To Release Obi Cubana'' – Uche Maduagwu Slams Reno Omokri

Nigerian actor, Uche Maduagwu has lambasted former Presidential aide, Reno Omokri after he called Obi Cubana's release.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5261e23d684ec19d16bd65bb6fecdd1a.jpeg
Uche Maduagwu in a post he recently made tagged Reno Omokri as a disgrace to the church for calling for the release of the popular entrepreneur while affirming that EFCC would never arrest a just man.

Recall that ever since Obi Cubana got arrested, the actor has shown support over his detention and now, he has tackled Reno Omokri who made a case for Obi Cubana.

He Wrote:

“This is just unbelievable to say the least, now I see why Natasha exposed you, EFCC no go carry person without concrete reason, so it came as a shock when Reno dey tell dem to release obi and carry Tinubu, seriously? And he calls himself a kunu pastor, yet can not respect rule of law, is your righteous former boss, Jonathan a saint? Has EFCC carried him #abuja #share”

See the post below:

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e532de45cf45728eee73198375331fde.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
What Peter Obi discussed with Atiku, Saraki, Lamido during visits – Aide reveals
Forum | 2 days ago

What Peter Obi discussed with Atiku, Saraki, Lamido during visits – Aide reveals

Heartstopper Season 3 Release Date Set Alongside First Clip
Forum | 2 days ago

Heartstopper Season 3 Release Date Set Alongside First Clip

The First Omen Blu-ray, Hulu, and Digital Release Dates Set
Forum | 2 days ago

The First Omen Blu-ray, Hulu, and Digital Release Dates Set

28 Years Later Release Date Set for Zombie Movie Sequel
Forum | 3 days ago

28 Years Later Release Date Set for Zombie Movie Sequel