Ballon d’ Or: Bruno Fernandes makes honest admission about winning award

Forum 2 years ago

Ballon d’ Or: Bruno Fernandes makes honest admission about winning award

Manchester United midfielder, Bruno Fernandes, has admitted that he wouldn’t win the 2021 Ballon d’ Or despite being nominated for the prestigious individual prize.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/784edd9c55d72da8a1fdc5da439a48e1.jpg

Fernandes was nominated among 30-man nominees for this year’s Ballon d’ Or last month.

The Portugal international will rival the likes of Paris Saint-Germain’s Lionel Messi, Chelsea’s Jorginho, Bayern Munich’s Robert Lewandowski, Real Madrid’s Karim Benzema, Man United’s Cristiano Ronaldo, and among others for the Ballon d’ Or.

Asked how proud he’s to be nominated for the 2021 Ballon d’Or, Fernandes was quoted by Man United’s official website as saying, “Of course, as a kid, you dream to be in the middle of the best.

“For me, being nominated for the Ballon d’Or, even if I know I will not win it, makes me feel really proud and for everyone who has been on this long journey [with me]. I’m just really happy about that.”

The winner of this year’s Ballon d’ Or will be announced on November 29.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 2 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 3 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

OAUTHC admission into school of community health for 2024/2025 academic session
Forum | 3 days ago

OAUTHC admission into school of community health for 2024/2025 academic session

KSUSTA Admission into Diploma Programmes 2023/2024
Forum | 3 days ago

KSUSTA Admission into Diploma Programmes 2023/2024