President Buhari Reacts To The 21-storey Building Collapse

Forum 2 years ago

President Buhari Reacts To The 21-storey Building Collapse

President Muhammadu Buhari has commiserated with the families who lost their loved ones in yesterday’s building collapse in Ikoyi, Lagos.

He sent his condolence in a statement signed by his spokesman, Femi Adesina.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7bbc19286f53590d5094c0aee192d284.jpg

At least 10 persons were feared dead on Monday when a 21-storey building collapsed on Gerard Road in the Ikoyi area of Lagos State.

The statement read:-

“President Muhammadu Buhari commiserates with families who have lost loved ones in the 22 storey building collapse in Lagos, while some are still trapped.

“President Buhari shares the sad moment with people and Government of Lagos State, urging authorities to step up efforts in rescue operations, while emergency institutions, including hospitals, should provide all the necessary support to safeguard lives of the rescued.

“The President prays for God’s intervention in the ongoing rescue operations.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/316842168b9c5fde7ef43ef2c4d875a6.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension
Forum | 11 hours ago

I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension

SPORT 29 mins ago Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham
Forum | 16 hours ago

SPORT 29 mins ago Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham

Forum | 18 hours ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted
Forum | 20 hours ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted