”Who God Has Blessed, No Man Can Curse” - Obi Cubana's Wife Says As She Reacts To His Arrest

Forum 2 years ago

”Who God Has Blessed, No Man Can Curse” - Obi Cubana's Wife Says As She Reacts To His Arrest

Barrister Ebele Iyiegbu, the wife of Anambra billionaire, Obi Iyiegbu popularly known as Obi Cubana has reacted to her husband's arrest.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e0aaff6b342cfae656ec91483c7a85f9.jpeg

Recall that Obi Cubana was detained after he had on Monday honoured an invitation by the anti-graft agency at its Abuja Headquarters.

It was gathered that the EFCC questioned the socialite on tax evasion, money laundering among others.

The billionaire's wife took to Instagram to state that she loves him and is solidly behind him after he was quizzed by the anti-graft agency.

She Wrote;

''He is STRONG…He is RESILIENT

He is a HARDWORKER…He is a LEADER… and He is GREAT!

I call him Nwachinemelu! Okpataozueora worldwide ❤️

Oji uno eme ogo!

A man with a heart of Diamond ?

Nwoke ike!

Odogwu m!

We love you and we are solidly behind you. Even Jesus went through something worse than this so no stress.

The grace is overwhelming and it’s overflowing.

God himself raised you.

Again, I repeat…”Whom God has blessed, no man can curse” because he’s gonna turn everything around (the good, the bad and the ugly) for your good ?

Love you❤️❤️❤️

@obi_cubana

#manoftheyear2021 #okpataozueora1 #anothertestanothervictory''

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/dcd5b2f0853cc428879aba5d557c545f.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Godfrey Okoye University Post-UTME 2024: eligibility & registration details
Forum | 1 day ago

Godfrey Okoye University Post-UTME 2024: eligibility & registration details

Godzilla x Kong Sequel: MonsterVerse Movie Nabs Shang-Chi Writer
Forum | 1 day ago

Godzilla x Kong Sequel: MonsterVerse Movie Nabs Shang-Chi Writer

EPL: Arteta advises Man Utd on sacking Ten Hag
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arteta advises Man Utd on sacking Ten Hag