UCL: Owen predicts Atalanta vs Man Utd, Malmo vs Chelsea games

Forum 2 years ago

UCL: Owen predicts Atalanta vs Man Utd, Malmo vs Chelsea games

Former Real Madrid forward, Michael Owen, has predicted today’s UEFA Champions League fixture between Atalanta and Manchester United in Italy.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9a54aa178e5979a4e77520293f0f007f.jpg

Owen also predicted Malmo’s home Champions League clash with Chelsea in Sweden.

Providing his predictions, Owen told BetVictor, “That was a huge, potentially season-saving win for United on Saturday.

“I thought the change of shape worked really well and the strike duo of Cavani and Ronaldo caused lots of problems. This will be a tough game for them, though and a point would be an excellent result. I’m going for 1-1.”

Commenting on the Malmo FF vs Chelsea fixture, Owen said, “Chelsea are looking formidable right now. Remarkably, they have still only conceded three goals in the league, and they cruised to a 4-0 win over Malmo in the home fixture.

“I don’t think it’ll be as emphatic, but I still think it will be comfortable. 2-0 Chelsea.”

The kick-off time for Atalanta vs Man United is 9 pm, while that of Malmo vs Chelsea is 6.45 pm.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 2 hours ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa