SAD! Man Arrested For Allegedly Defiling 10-year-old In Her Parent’s House In Ondo

Forum 2 years ago

SAD! Man Arrested For Allegedly Defiling 10-year-old In Her Parent’s House In Ondo

Report has it that the police in Ondo State have arrested a man identified as Soji Bakare aka SOJ for allegedly defiling a 10-year-old girl at Aiyeyemi street in the Isolo area of Akure, the state capital.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3d91baa7224ef12ed6de67f2608cb5fb.jpg

According to reports, the suspect allegedly defiled the minor at her parents’ house when her mother went to a market in the community.

The victim’s mother said Bakare was caught in the act and handed over to policemen at the A Division Police Station in Akure.

She disclosed that her child was taken to a hospital by the police for medical treatment and examination.

Confirming the incident, the spokesperson of the state police command, Funmi Odunlami, said the case would be transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department for further investigation and that the suspect would be charged to court as soon as investigation into the case is concluded.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)
Forum | 17 hours ago

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 18 hours ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 20 hours ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 20 hours ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident