Body Changes: I Wish I Had Taken More Photos N*ked – BBNaija Star, Tboss Reveals

Forum 2 years ago

Body Changes: I Wish I Had Taken More Photos N*ked – BBNaija Star, Tboss Reveals

Tokunbo Idowu, the ex- reality star and social media influencer, better known as Tboss, has stated that she wished she had taken more photos n*ked, as she talks about her body changes.

The mother-of-one took to her verified Instagram page on Saturday to share a video of herself involved in boxing exercise.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f779e81d1d77e3c75bc3364ead1d2026.jpeg

In her caption, the former Big Brother Naija season two contestant stated that she misses her old body before she became a mother.

She said, “Motherhood: Everything’s different on these streets these days. Some days, I don’t even recognize myself.

“I wanna say that I love my new body but that wouldn’t be entirely true – we struggle with so many changes and whilst I do realize that this change had to come for me to feel the Joy & life which I feel- I sometimes miss my old body.

“Damn, I was sexy. My body was banging. I just wish I had taken more photos n*ked. However since I can’t diet because I love food too much and I haven’t found a slimming tea that’s pleasant to the taste and actually works, I have decided to exercise and I found that boxing does it for me.

“It’s an overall physical and mental workout and it makes me feel super amazing. Looking forward to when I would look great again.”

Tboss also stated that boxing makes her more confident.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 1 day ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 1 day ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister