Accept N100 Million To Run Mad For 7 Days – Deal Or I Should Hold My Money?

Forum 2 years ago

Accept N100 Million To Run Mad For 7 Days – Deal Or I Should Hold My Money?

Hi Guys!!

It’s a freaky Friday, how about doing some freaky things? Okay, you don’t have money.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f065417c903924f56cefe12d4ada5f57.jpg

How about doing this dirty thing to get this unbelievable money “N100,000,000? E no plenty for your eyes?

The task is, you will be given a pill to swallow to make you run mad for seven days.

Would You Allow This Offer?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals
Forum | 1 hour ago

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 1 day ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend
Forum | 1 day ago

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business