PLS HELP!! My Girlfriend Saved My Number With Money Emoji – What Does That Means?

Forum 2 years ago

PLS HELP!! My Girlfriend Saved My Number With Money Emoji – What Does That Means?

Hi guy!!

I’m seriously confused right now seeing what this girl saved my number as.. Money Emoji for what??? ???

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3111643722505c5cd8ad6426a95ff93c.jpg

Out of everything, money emoji. Does that means she wish I turn to billionaire in the future or what exactly.

Anyway, I confronted as street boy and she said.

Nothing serious, I just used it, it means nothing, I even have some females I saved with money emojis too.

Meanwhile there are some contacts saved with “love” emoji on her phone.

Please Guys, What Does That Means?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 1 day ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa

Why A Police Officer Asked For My Number Plate’s Receipt - Actor, Jamiu Azeez Reveals
Forum | 4 days ago

Why A Police Officer Asked For My Number Plate’s Receipt - Actor, Jamiu Azeez Reveals

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 4 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

Governor Ododo Didn’t Help Yahaya Bello Escape EFCC Arrest — Commissioner, Fanwo
Forum | 5 days ago

Governor Ododo Didn’t Help Yahaya Bello Escape EFCC Arrest — Commissioner, Fanwo