Kano State Hisbah Arrests Man Who Put Himself Up For Sale For N20million

Forum 2 years ago

Kano State Hisbah Arrests Man Who Put Himself Up For Sale For N20million

The Kano State Hisbah board has arrested 26-year-old Aliyu Na Idris, who put himself up for sale for N20 million.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1d6d714a8e45a7bb9de40b9d8c1a744f.jpg

Recall that the young man said to be a tailor went viral on social media last weekend after he was found roaming the streets of Kano, carrying a placard that reads “This man is for sale for N20 million”.

Confirming the latest development on Wednesday, October 27, the Commander-General of the board, Sheik Harun Ibn-Sina, said that the young man was arrested because it is forbidden in Islam for one to sell himself.

“Yes we arrested him yesterday (Tuesday) night and he spent the night with us but I haven’t interrogated him,” he told BBC News Pidgin, adding he would speak with Mr Idris later.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
People Inciting Me to Probe Gov Yusuf – Kano Anti-graft Agency Chair
Forum | 8 mins ago

Forum | 12 mins ago

Money Laundering: Kano Anti-Graft Commission Files Fresh Charges Against Ganduje
Forum | 25 mins ago

Money Laundering: Kano Anti-Graft Commission Files Fresh Charges Against Ganduje

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 22 hours ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher