BBNaija: I Will Use Your Platform To Preach The Gospel, Cross’ Mother Tells Son

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: I Will Use Your Platform To Preach The Gospel, Cross’ Mother Tells Son

Former housemate of the recently concluded Big Brother Naija reality television show, Cross' mother has told her son that she will use his fame to preach the gospel of God.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/386dd274917d80ae02c22c3964ffbc48.jpeg

Born, Ikechukwu Cross Okonkwo, he was a contestant in the BBNaija season 6, Shine ya eye, edition. Cross was born and raised in Anambra State in a family of four; he is the first son and the eldest child.

In a video snippet, the mother of the reality television show star noted that her son got into the show to preach ‘God’s gospel’.

She said, “It is funny but it is not funny. Companies are coming, brands are coming for their products. I, myself; I have my own product; the gospel is my own product. That is why I said, ‘Cross, as companies are calling you to be their ambassador, Holy Ghost school is calling you, Cross, to be our ambassador to preach the gospel.’ That is what I want. But Cross, other companies can pay you but we are not going to pay; you will do it for God.

“This is what I was called for and created for and whatever I can do to please and serve God, I will. My calling is preaching the gospel. God sent you there for the gospel.

“As companies are using your platform, I will also use it to preach the gospel. So what I ask you is that all the time whenever I need you, please give your consent for the gospel that we preach. All these your lovers, you know that there are a lot of them, tell them that Jesus needs them. So bring them to the Holy Ghost. We are going to ‘ship’ together. That is what I learnt from Big Brother, ‘shipping together’. We are going to ‘ship’ together with all your lovers and fans, in the name of Jesus.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 3 days ago

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut

Defend Tinubu Publicly or Quit - Matawalle Tells Northern Appointees
Forum | 3 days ago

Defend Tinubu Publicly or Quit - Matawalle Tells Northern Appointees

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu
Forum | 4 days ago

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu