I Have No Regrets Relocating From Canada To Nigeria – Actress Linda Osifo Reveals

1 month ago

Nollywood actress, Linda Osifo has disclosed that she has zero regrets relocating from Canada to Nigeria to build her career.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3c8482a66d79ced0c122913e9d2bb3c6.jpeg

According to her, there’s nothing like regrets in her life as she has a better understanding of what motivates and inspires her to make certain decisions hence there’s no way she would regret any of that especially moving from Canada where she could do better to Nigeria.

Related Forums
Nigerian Comedian, Cute Abiola Is Serving One-Month Punishment For Ridiculing Police – Navy
Forum

Nigerian Comedian, Cute Abiola Is Serving One-Month Punishment For Ridiculing Police – Navy

1 day ago
Dangote Drove Me Home From The Hospital When I Was Born – Davido Reveals Special Relationship With the Billionaire
Forum

Dangote Drove Me Home From The Hospital When I Was Born – Davido Reveals Special Relationship With the Billionaire

2 days ago
Nigeria’s Security Challenges Will Be Resolved Soon And This Nation Will Be Stronger – Osinbajo Promises
Forum

Nigeria’s Security Challenges Will Be Resolved Soon And This Nation Will Be Stronger – Osinbajo Promises

2 days ago
Do You Agree? Security Conflicts Rampant in Nigeria Because Of Dead LG System – Jonathan
Forum

Do You Agree? Security Conflicts Rampant in Nigeria Because Of Dead LG System – Jonathan

2 days ago