Do You Agree? Skill Much Better Than Certificate – NYSC Coordinator

Forum 2 years ago

Do You Agree? Skill Much Better Than Certificate – NYSC Coordinator

The Benue State Coordinator of National Youth Service Corps, Abe Dankaro, has called on the 2021 Batch C stream 1 Corps members undergoing orientation exercise in the State to make use the opportunity provided by the the Skill Acquisition and Entrepreneurship Development Programme.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bc7ed2a82696720b92683d151ff6b90f.jpg

The Coordinator who made the call on Tuesday at the Camp’s Multipurpose Hall in Wannune advised the corps members to learn a skill or more for more effective service delivery and dexterity in life.

Dankaro advised the youths against over dependence on their certificates or illusive white collar jobs “irrespective of your class of degrees acquired”

He equally took time to guide and inform the prospective corps members on funding options, post-camp trainings and other related issues.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
UNILAG DLI notice to graduates on Certificate collection
Forum | 3 days ago

UNILAG DLI notice to graduates on Certificate collection

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa
Forum | 4 days ago

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City

No Vacancy In Ondo Govt House, My Certificate Is Genuine – Governor Aiyedatiwa
Forum | 1 week ago

No Vacancy In Ondo Govt House, My Certificate Is Genuine – Governor Aiyedatiwa