Cardi B Reveals What She Will Gift Offset On His 30th Birthday

Forum 2 years ago

Cardi B Reveals What She Will Gift Offset On His 30th Birthday

Rapper, Cardi B has disclosed what she would give her husband and rapper, Offset as he turns 30 in December.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e3a93042a929114a4bdb195d72773b77.jpeg

The 29-year-old spoke with TMZ on Monday at LAX, and was asked about how she would respond after Offset bought her a $1.5 million home in the Dominican Republic earlier this month.

'I don't know, what should I get him?' before joking, 'Oh I know, some vagina!'

Cardi B was also asked about her newborn son turning 50 days old, and the nature in which she would publicly reveal the child's name.

'I don't know, how should I do it,' said the musical artist, who is mother to daughter Kulture, three, and the baby boy with Offset. 'I don't got nothing special, one day I'm gonna reveal it.'

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
SPORT 3 hours ago EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 5 hours ago

SPORT 3 hours ago EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2
Forum | 17 hours ago

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova
Forum | 21 hours ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 1 day ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On