LET’S TALK! How Will You React To Blackmail?

1 month ago

So, in light of the recent blackmail sage of Tiwa savage and her leaked sex video.

I got into a serious conversation with myself, and I wondered if maybe even I can withstand blackmail without failing. Blackmail are sometimes aimed using our weakest link.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/122146d254a481ec6e2f1362a089240e.jpg

So here’s the question.

How will you react if you’re blackmailed with any of the following:

1. Sex video or nude pictures.

2. A tape of your voice saying what you ought not to

3. A scandal by using your past against you.

Disclaimer: This post is not to condemn anyone

How Will You React To Blackmail?

Related Forums
He Is Wondering Why He’s Married - Fans React To Video Of Adekunle Gold Admiring BBNaija’s Liquorose
Forum

He Is Wondering Why He’s Married - Fans React To Video Of Adekunle Gold Admiring BBNaija’s Liquorose

1 day ago
TALK ZONE!! You Wanted Her To Sleep Over, But After The First Round, You Wish She Could Leave Immediately -WHY?
Forum

TALK ZONE!! You Wanted Her To Sleep Over, But After The First Round, You Wish She Could Leave Immediately -WHY?

5 days ago
LET’s TALK!!! If You Were Given These 3 Detty December Options To Choose From – Which Will You Choose?
Forum

LET’s TALK!!! If You Were Given These 3 Detty December Options To Choose From – Which Will You Choose?

6 days ago
Let It Be The Last Time - Tems
Forum

Let It Be The Last Time - Tems' Diehard Fan Gives Wizkid Stern Warning Over Viral Video

6 days ago