''You Can't Be Living With A Married Man In Dubai And Have The Guts To Threaten His Wife'' -Iheme Nancy Slams Maria

Forum 2 years ago

''You Can't Be Living With A Married Man In Dubai And Have The Guts To Threaten His Wife'' -Iheme Nancy Slams Maria

Nigerian actress, Iheme Nancy has slammed BBNaija star, Maria Chike over claims of husband snatching and going as far as threatening the wife of the man.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bfe24b230abee10818bc0c531b84cd0d.jpeg

Yesterday, Nigerian businessman, Pascal Chibuike Okechukwu, popularly known as Cubana Chief Priest, called out the former Big Brother Naija season six housemate for allegedly snatching his sister’s husband.

He revealed this on his Instagram page, stating that Maria has also been allegedly sending his sister threats and he won’t let it slide.

He Wrote,

“Girls Like @mariachikebenjamin are coming for your husbands, she stole my sister’s husband as if that was not enough, she is sending her threats. That I won’t let It slide, Kelvin I find you in Dubai. Nothing must happen to my sister.”

In reaction to Cubana Chief Priest’s comments, Nancy said the acts of the reality star were uncalled for as she berated her. See what she wrote below;

“Where do you think she’s living? story long joor …. his your friend , I love the fact you called him out with ur chest…. you can’t be living with a married man In Dubai and still have the guts to call his wife in Nigeria to threaten her, hand never touch shaa.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1debda12dbddcca3c129a88360674c6f.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 2 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes